Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.hotelparislafayette.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring: Owner: Messageries 23 – SARL with a capital of 672,000.00 euros SIRET 43961300100015 – VAT FR49 439 613 001 - Address: 23 rue des Messageries, 75010 Paris TEL: 0033 01 48 00 00 11 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Creator: ex Fastbooking D-EDGE Publication manager: Messageries 23 SARL – email@example.com The publication manager is a legal entity. Webmaster: ex Fastbooking D-EDGE - firstname.lastname@example.org Host: www.register.it – www.register.it Credits: The legal notice model is offered by Subdelirium.com Credit SubDelirium.com
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Useof the www.hotelparislafayette.com site implies full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. Users of the www.hotelparislafayette.com site are therefore invited to consult them. This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Mesageries 23, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention. The website www.hotelparislafayette.com is updated regularly by Messagerie 23 SARL. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified by following the news laws: the user is invited to refer to them.
3. Description of services provided. The purpose of the www.hotelparislafayette.com website is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities. Messageries 23 strives to provide information on the www.hotelparislafayette.com website that is as accurate as possible. All the information indicated on the www.hotelparislafayette.com website is given for information only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information appearing on the www.hotelparislafayette.com site is not exhaustive.
4. Contractual Limitations on Technical Data.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing viruses and with an updated latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual Property and Infringements. Messageries 23 is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of: Messageries 23 SARL. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitation of Liability. Messageries 23 SARL cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.hotelparislafayette.com site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated at point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. Messageries 23 SARL cannot also be held liable for consequential damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.hotelparislafayette.com site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. Messageries 23 SARL reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Messageries 23 also reserves the right to question the user's civil and/or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography, etc.).
7. Management of personal data. In France, personal data is notably protected by law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. When using the www.hotelparislafayette.com site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the www.hotelparislafayette.com site, the access provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case Messageries 23 only collects personal information relating to the user for the needs of certain services offered by the site www.hotelparislafayette.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.hotelparislafayette.com the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.hotelparislafayette.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of Messageries 23 and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site. www.hotelparislafayette.com. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. . The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases. 8. Bloctel : antispam solution To appear on the Bloctel cold calling opposition list for free, you can register on the website https://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/ You will then have to fill in a form indicating up to 10 fixed or mobile telephone numbers on which you no longer wish to be contacted.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute, after contacting the hotel's customer service and failing a satisfactory response within 60 days, the customer may contact a Mediator, whose contact details and referral methods are available on his website www.mtv.travel. MTV, BP 80 303 75 823, Paris Cedex 17 Any dispute in connection with the use of the www.hotelparislafayette.com site is subject to French law. In terms of settling a dispute, the consumer can seize either a Parisian court or a court of the place where he lives (JURISDICTIONAL COURTS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF COMMON LAW and Article R631-3 consumer code). The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised by the consumer pursuant to Article L. 221-28 of the Consumer Code.
10. The main laws concerned. Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy. Consumer Code, in particular articles L.221-1, 221-2, 221-5 et al. Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. Article R631-3 consumer code. Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996. 11. Glossary. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).